I Can See Clearly Now

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Well...good morning eveyone. Praise the Lord that we woke up. Another day that he has created. This is my first go at blogging which I hope will be a blessing to me and you. Interesting scripture I came across yesterday that really spoke to me. It's 1John 5:21 NLT. It says, "Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God's place in your hearts." This could be anything really, Church issues, a job, a disappointment, a sickness, great success. "Keep away from anything that might take God's place in your hearts." What a great encouragement! Jesus is the only one who has life. Only those who have Jesus have life. Don't let anything take Jesus place in your heart. Don't have any other God's before you today. Set apart Jesus as Lord in your hearts and enjoy the peace and joy that only His loving government can bring.

Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home